Conditions of registering KKU student as a visitor student in other universities:
- Student should have completed two semesters with their Academic GPA.
- Student should have finished all the required courses for the course he wish to study.
- Student should not take courses as a visitor student in other university for more than three semester.
- The period of the semester should not be less than (8 weeks) According to regulations issued by the Council for Higher Education.
Mechanism of registering KKU student as a visitor student in other universities:
- The courses that the students choose to take in other university as a visitor student should be the same offered courses by KKU in terms of (course title – course No. - hours).
- Log on to the academic portal.
- Choose ( Candidacy form for visitor students )
- Choose ( Add Candidacy form for visitor students )
- Choose the name of the university.
- Choose the courses that you wish to take.
- Click on save.
- After saving the process, the student should check the application with KKU college registrar and receive the automatic approval form of the chosen university.