The Beginning of Admission in Educational Diplomas for the Academic Year 1438 - 1439 AH
King Khalid University is announcing the start of the admission period in Educational Diploma programs for the academic year 1438 - 1439 AH.
- The applicant must be a graduate from a Saudi university.
- The applicant must be Saudi or from a Saudi mother.
- The GPA of the applicant must be at least 'Good' in scientific and English specializations and very good in theoretical specializations.
- The priority of admission is for those who have not exceeded three years since graduation.
- The applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
- The applicant must be able to be involved in full-time study.
- The applicant must score at least 65 in Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test
- The applicant must complete the payment of fees and delivery of payment receipt.
- The registration priority is for King Khalid University graduates.
- The applicant must pass the personal interview.
Dates of ِApplying:
Receiving applications will start on 15/11/1438 AH and last up to 22/11/1438 AH
Payment period will be available for those who get initial approval on 26/11/1438 AH to 23/12/1438 AH.
You can print the admission notice after completing all payment procedures through your academic page in the Academia Portal.
The Procedures of Applying:
- Go to the Academia Portal.
- Select Educational Diploma.
- Fill the registration application form.
- Upload each required documents in PDF format.
- No application will be considered that don’t fulfill the conditions or after the deadline.
- The differentiation between the applicants will be according to their GPA (60%) and the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (40%)