Names of the candidates admitted in graduate studies programs (PhD - Master) at King Khalid University (KKU) for the academic year 1437 - 1438 AH.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at KKU is pleased to announce the names of successful applicants in PhD and Master Programs for the academic year 1437 - 1438 AH.
- Successful male candidates should visit the Graduate Studies Deanship to complete the procedure of admission in the main campus (Guraiqer), in Building D, at he Main Services Hall, from Tuesday 02 / 09 / 1437 AH, to Thursday 04 / 09 / 1437 AH, starting from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Successful female candidates should visit the Vice Presidency of Graduate Studies at Lasan Admission Hall, starting from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, as stated on the dates above.
- In case of not coming in the specific period above, the offer of admission will be cancelled. In its place, another candidate will be selected from reserve list according to order.
The successful candidate should bring the following:
First: bring the original copy from the required documents below for verification only.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Academic Record.
- Scientific Recommendations.
- PID or Family ID.
- Educational Diploma for those other than educational specializations - only in education master programs.
- Guidance and Psychological Counselling Diploma for those non-specialized - only in Consulting and Guidance master programs.
- TOEFL test or equivalent for those admitted in PhD Programs of Education College, admitted in Master Programs of Sciences college, and also for those admitted in Master Programs of languages and Translation College (Translation and Applied Linguistics).
Secondly: Bring pdf file, saved on CD, with the application number and the admitted name containing a copy of documents above.
Thirdly: for any other questions, please contact the Deanship's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To review the result of the admission for all programs ( Click Here )
With best wishes for all.