In a public competition, King Khalid University is nnoucing vacancies for Saudis. The University has invited those who have the appropriate academic and practical qualifications to apply for these jobs. Registration through the University's portal starts from Sunday 26/4/1436 AH and will last for five days.
Who could apply for the competition?
- Those who do not work in the governmental sector or occupy a lower rank than the qualification they were assigned, and all terms of the announced jobs apply to them.
- Those who have had previous services in the state or the private sector.
- The staff of the university who have spent two years in the rank they occupy, except for those who occupy a unique position and they have a minimum of academic and practical qualifications as stated in classification guide. The job that the employee would like to compete for must come within the rank he already occupied. Those who have sufficient qualifications to occupy the job according to the terms of the declaration are excepted to apply.
- Those who work in the private sector, and who own academic qualifications and practical experiences, which are approved from the same entity and appropriate for the area of specialization.
- Note, that those who have previously worked in governmental agencies must clarify in the submitted certification of service the name, job title and rank they used to occupy, the start date and the end date, and the reason for termination of that service. The same applies to the workers of the private sector. Their certifications must include all above mentioned details, but additionally experience certifications must meet the accreditation of the General Organization for Social Insurance, or they could attach a statement from the Insurance authority that covers the service period.
How to apply for jobs:
- First, an applicant has to attach photos and documents on his device before starting the registration process because the documents are uploaded on PDF format, and application cannot be completed unless one uploads documents.
- Secondly, log and register on the university's portal: www.kku.edu.sa
- A copy of the national ID card
- A copy of the academic qualifications and courses, if any.
- A copy of experience certificates and Social Insurance information.
When can you apply for these jobs?
For the ranks 7, 8,9,10 Sunday, 26/04/1436 AH
For the rank 6 Monday, 27/04/1436 AH
For the rank 5 Tuesday, 28/04/1436 AH
For the rank 4 Wednesday 29/04/1436 AH
For the ranks 1, 2, 3 Thursday 30/04/1436 AH
To have a look on the list of jobs, click here
To log into the registration portal through the e-recruitment portal, click here
Should one face any technical problems during submission, please email us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org