Start receiving inside scholarship requests for (non Saudi) applicants.
The Deanship of Registration and Admission is announcing the beginning of receiving (inside) scholarships requests for non Saudi applicants through The Deanship electronic portal. The exercise will start on Saturday 10 / 9 / 1437 AH, and will continue until 21 / 9 / 1437 AH, according to the following conditions:
- The applicant must not exceed five years after his / her graduation and must pass General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Educational Achievement Test (EAT).
- The Admission of Inside Scholarship will depend on the availability of spaces in the colleges and the differentiation between applicants will be according to the followed admission criteria.
- The applicant must not have received scholarship from other educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The age of the applicants should not exceed 25 years for bachelor and diploma programs, 30 years for those pursuing master degree, and 35 years for those going for doctorate degree.
- Inside Scholarship applicant cannot change his / her specialization after his / her admission in that specific specialization.
- Female applicant must be accompanied by a male guardian (Mahram) who should have a valid residence permit (Iqama).
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- This admission includes only a study seat.
For Inside scholarship, the applicant must make an e-request in which he / she uploads a copy of secondary school certificate, a copy of residence permit (Iqama) and then save the request number.
Applicants can review both the request number and admission through the e-portal of the deanship.
Note that the admission will be automatic and there will be no need to deliver any papers or documents to the deanship.
Below is the electronic link to register for inside scholarships:
For more information and inquiry, please call the following numbers:
Male section: 017 241 8095
Female section: 017 241 4789