Announcement of the Start of the Submission Period for Bachelor Program External Scholarships in the Academic Year 1439/1440 AH
The General Administration of Scholarships at King Khalid University is announcing the beginning of receiving external scholarship applications for prospective international students in numerous Bachelor programs for the academic year 1439/1440 AH. You can apply through the electronic portal on this link (click here) which will start on Sunday 5/4/1439 AH and end on Sunday 20/4/1439 AH.
- The applicant must hold a High School Diploma or its equivalent (duly certified and translated into Arabic).
- The applicant has not received another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport.
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 17 years of age and not more than 25 years of age.
- The applicant must be fit for duty.
- All documents need to be certified by the competent authorities in the applicant's country as well as the Saudi Embassy and the Saudi Cultural Centers in the applicant's country. If there is no Saudi embassy in the country of the applicant, he may authenticate documents from the nearest Saudi embassy in his/her neighboring country.
- The applicant must have a police clearance certificate from his country.
- The applicant must have two recommendation letters from recognized institutions or well-known figures from his country.
- The applicant should not have been terminated previously from any of educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination determined by the rules, regulations, and instructions after arriving in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must not be presently residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Documents to be Submitted Electronically to Apply for Study with an External Scholarship:
- A copy of the High School Certificate
- A copy of a valid passport
- Recommendation letters
- Applicants must adhere to the Kingdom's Residence Regulations, as well as the university rules, regulations, and instructions.
- Any application that does not meet the required conditions and documents will be excluded.
- The information provided electronically by the applicant must contain valid documents for verification purposes.
- The applicant must bring a certified translation of all documents (along with the original).
- The applicant is responsible for maintaining the application number granted to him upon completion of the application for entry, follow-up, and amendments.
- Application for admission to the university and approval electronically does not mean final acceptance. In the case of final admission, the applicant is not entitled to transfer.
- The university will determine the college and specialization of the student according to available seats and an interview. Prospective student's wishes will be taken into consideration.
1. I acknowledge that all the information provided in my application is valid.
2. I pledge to attend the University on time, after the declaration of the final admission notice, and in case of delay, my right to the scholarship may be canceled.
3. I pledge to bring all the required certificates and documents if accepted.