The Deanship of Admission and Registration announces the start of fee-based applied diplomas for the academic year 1439-40 AH.
|1||Applied Programming||Men and Women||34||9000 SR||One year||University and Civil Service|
|2||Office Management||Men and Women||34||9000 SR||One year||University and Civil Service|
|3||Information Systems Programming||Men and Women||34||9000 SR||One year||University and Civil Service|
|4||Qira'at (recitations) Basics||Men and Women||27||9000 SR||One year||University|
|5||Human Resource Management||Men and Women||35||9000 SR||One year||University|
|6||Public Relations||Men and Women||31||9000 SR||One year||University|
|7||E-Marketing||Men and Women||35||9000 SR||One year||University|
|8||Accounting||Men and Women||30||9000 SR||One year||University|
|9||Occupational Safety and Health||Men and Women||36||9000 SR||One year||University|
|10||Health Controller||Men and Women||30||9000 SR||One year||University|
|11||English Language||Men and Women||32||9000 SR||One year||University|
Registration will begin on Sunday 29/12/1439 AH and end Thursday 3/1/1440 AH according to the following conditions:
- Possession of a secondary school certificate.
- Completion of the Information Systems course before applying to the Applied Programming course.
- National ID or Residency ID (Iqama).
- Timely submission of course fees -- 9000 SR -- into the Deanship's Bank Albilad Account No. SA6515000999121727240008
- Availability of seats in the program.
- The deposit should be registered under the applicant's name and ID.
- Submission of identification numbers related to the secondary school certificate.
- Courses will begin in the afternoons and end in the evenings (men: 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm/women: 02:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
Locations to submit bank deposit receipts and application files:
Men: Guraiger Campus, Building D, Deanship of Admission and Registration, Main Service Hall.
Women: Lasan Headquarters, Deanship of Admission and Registration (women), Main Service Hall.
For more information, please contact:
Men: Tel. 017-241-8855
Women: Tel. 017-241-4911