Names of the admitted in graduate studies programs (PhD - Master) at King Khalid University
for the academic year 1435-1436 AH
Graduate Studies Deanship at KKU is pleased to the announce the admitted names in PhD and Master programs (Thesis Program) for the academic year 1435-1436 AH.
- Admitted students should visit the Graduate Studies Deanship to complete the procedure of admission in the main campus (Quraiqer) at (Building D) the Main Services Hall on Sunday 19/7/1435 AH to Thursday 23/7/1435 AH starting from 08:00 to 12:00 pm .
- Admitted female students should visit the vice presidency of Graduate Studies at (Lasan) Admission Hall AH starting from 08:00 to 12:00 pm as the date above.
- In case of not coming in the specific period above, the admission will be canceled. In place, students will be selected from reserve list according to order.
The admitted should bring the following:
First: bring the original copy from the required documents below for matching only.
- 1- Graduation Certificate.
- 2- Academic Record.
- 3- Scientific Recommendations
- 4- PID or Family ID
- 5- Educational Diploma for those other than educational specialization.
- 6- TOEFL test or equivalent for the admitted in PhD Programs of Education College, admitted in Master Programs of Science college (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics) and also admitted in Master Programs of languages and Translation College (Translation and Applied Linguistics).
Second: Bring (pdf) file saved with the request number and the admitted name contains with a copy of documents above.
Third: for any other questions, contact Admission Department Tel. - (017/2418367).
To review the result of the admission for all programs ( Click Here )