Mobaderoon Holy Quran Program Comes to an End
King Khalid University concluded the Ramdan Holy Quran program, which is part of the Mobaderoon initiative. The program was organized by the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education in collaboration with the College of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion.
Dean of Community Service and Continuing Education, Prof. Omar Alwan Aqeel, explained that the program started from the 4th of Ramadan and continued to the 20th of the same month. It included the following 4 competition categories:
- Holy Quran schools of recitation;
- Education and correction methods to reading the Holy Quran;
- The Holy Quran recitation competition;
- Children recitation competition.
Dean Al-Aqeel added that the Deanship announced the names of the winners of the Quran Competitions from 770 contestants from several countries in the world.
Holy Quran Recitation - 10 Chapters
- First Place: Moudi Al-Hamid
- Second Place: Mohammed Al-Fifi
- Third Place: Bashir Al-Harthi
Holy Quran Recitation - 20 Chapters
- First Place: Saeed Jumbay - Comoros
- Second Place: Kholoud Al-Sayari
- Third Place: Khaled Al-Ghamdi
The Entire Holy Quran
- First Place: Ayamuddin Fakhr - Russia
- Second Place: Souad Khaliq - Pakistan
- Third Place: Abdullah Amin
- First Place: Arwa Ahmed
- Second Place: Bilal Kurtabejo - Austria
- Third Place: Abdulaziz Al-Qahtani