University Announces Admission Test Dates and Community Service Workshops Registration
On the 16th of Shawwāl 1440 AH, admissions tests for the 1441 AH academic year will be held for new candidates as reported by the Deanship of Admissions and Registration. The tests are tailored to students from the business, computer science, and accounting departments at community colleges who wish to complete their undergraduate studies at King Khalid University.
Male Examination Location
- Business Administration and Accounting: Building A (Room 43 on the Third Floor), Business School, Main Campus;
- Computer Science: Building A (Room 43 on the Third Floor), Business School, Main Campus, and the College of Arts and Science in Muhayil.
Female Examination Location
- Business Administration and Accounting: College of Home Economics at King Abdullah Road;
- Computer Science: College of Computer Science, Al-Samer Campus, the College of Arts and Science in Khamis Mushait, Muhayil, and Rijal Alma.
Of noteworthy mention, the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education (female section) announced the open registration period for a number of workshops and programs for the summer season during the month of Shawwāl. The workshops include:
- Computers in Office Work;
- Special Needs Adaptive Behavior;
- Ethical and Systematic Practices in the Work Environment;
- Skills and Development Course;
- English Proficiency Course for Children (9-12 years);
- The Marketing Plan Cycle;
- Modern Secretarial and Management Skills.