University Rector Issues Appointment Decisions
King Khalid University Rector, Prof. Falleh R. M. Al-Solamy, issued a number of appointments and extensions as follows:
- Appointment: Dr. Ali bin Abdullah Al-Shati, Dean of the College of Science;
- Appointment: Dr. Ahmed bin Ali Al-Zemali, Vice Dean of Academic Development and Quality, Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education;
- Appointment: Dr. Ahmed bin Mohammad Al-Saad, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs, Deanship of Graduate Studies;
- Extension: Dr. Mohammad bin Zafer Al-Shehri, Dean of the College of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion;
- Extension: Dr. Abdulmohsen Algarni, Dean of Admissions and Registration;
- Extension: Dr. Hamid bin Majdoa Al-Qarni, Dean of Scientific Research;
- Extension: Dr. Abdullah bin Saeed Al-Nasser, Dean of Library Affairs;
- Extension: Dr. Yahya bin Mohammad Al-Hanish, Vice Dean of Academic Development and Quality, College of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion;
- Extension: Dr. Mohammad bin Abdullah Al-Mazeh, General Supervisor of Teaching Arabic to Non-Arabic Speakers Unit.
Congratulations to all of our colleagues who have achieved extensions or new appointments. His Excellency Rector Al-Solamy wished those granted extensions continued success in their endeavors. He also explained that we are looking forward to benefitting from the talents and efforts of the new appointees.