Because of the important role the students calendar has in the educational process and diagnose learning difficulties , and evaluate the effectiveness of education and methods , and the consequent development of academic programs and courses of study and improve the teaching process , as well as assessing teacher performance himself , and to complement the efforts of the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality in developing the skills of faculty members in this area , a workshop will be held under the title
Feedback in different learning environments
Wednesday - Thursday 19 -20 /4/1435 AH
Dr. Ahmad Farid , Quality Deanship consultant , (men) training hall, central Stands
Dr. Ghada El-Sherbini ,Quality Deanship consultant , (women) training hall at the Faculty of Dentistry
Objectives of the workshop:
- Define the concept of feedback and its types.
- Clarify the best way to provide feedback and proper time for submission.
- Remember Common Mistakes in providing feedback .
- Identify the nature of feedback in e-learning environment .
Themes to be handled by the workshop:
- The roles of a faculty member in the teaching process
- Calendar ( concept and types )
- Feedback and teaching process
- Common Mistakes in providing feedback .
- Feedback in e-learning environment
Registration begins at 8:30 am and the workshop begins at 9:00 .
and ending at 12:30 pm.