King Khalid University is announcing the need to hire citizens for numerous academic vacancies held by non-citizens in the following colleges and specializations for the academic year 1439-1440 AH.
To view the academic vacancies, (click here)
- The applicant must be Saudi.
- All applicants must have a Ph.D. as well as the promotion degree for associate professor or assistant professor from a Saudi university or another university which Saudi Arabia recognizes in the applicant's field of specialization.
- The doctoral specialization must be continuous to both the BA and MA field of study (specialization).
- The applicant must pass an interview and exams, and for the final candidates, they must present scientific presentations.
Conditions for the Position of Assistant Professor:
- The applicant must have obtained their degrees through regular study and residence in the country of study and not through affiliation or correspondence or distance education.
- If the applicant graduated from a university where the medium of instruction is not in English, he\she then must bring documents that demonstrate his\her ability to teach in English.
- In applying for the languages and translation programs, the applicants must achieve at least 550 in the TOEFL test or 6.5 in the IELTS test.
- In applying for other programs which are taught in English, the applicants must achieve at least 500 in the TOEFL test or 6 in the IELTS test.
How to Apply:
Those who meet these conditions and desire to apply for the position should:
Go to the King Khalid University portal and complete the electronic form by clicking here. Electronic applications will start on Sunday 27/04/1439 AH and end on Saturday 01/05/1439 AH.