The Admission and Registration Deanship announces the commencement of the admission to the supplementary Bachelor for the alumni and alumnae who have parallel specializations in the community colleges of King Khalid University (KKU).
- Go to Academia e-portal on this link https://registration.kku.edu.sa
- Select admission.
- Select supplementary bachelor for diploma holders.
It starts on 29/04/1439 AH and lasts up to 06/05/1439 AH.
- The applicant must be a KKU graduate.
- The applicant must be able to join for full-time study.
- The applicant must complete at least 60% of the diploma study plan requirements.
- To join the specializations of Information Systems, Programming and Computer Operation, the applicant's GPA must be 3.25/5 or above.
- To join the specializations of Accounting and Business Administration, the applicant's GPA must be 3/5 or above.
- The applicant needs to attend the written exams held by the College of Computer and College of Administrative and Financial Sciences.
- Yearly, 10% of admission in supplementary bachelor will be dedicated to diploma graduates. The differentiation between diploma applicants will be counted as 60% written exam + 40% GPA.