Start of inside scholarship requests for (non-Saudi) applicants.
The Deanship of Registration and Admissions has announced the beginning of receiving (inside) scholarships requests for non-Saudi applicants through the Deanship's electronic portal. The portal will be accessible on Saturday 25 / 11 / 1438 AH and will continue until 22 / 12 / 1438 AH according to the following conditions:
- The applicant must not exceed five years after his / her graduation.
- Admission will depend on the availability of spaces in the colleges and the differentiation between applicants will be according to the following admission criteria:
- The applicant must not have received a scholarship from other educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 25 years for bachelor and diploma programs.
- The applicant must pass General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Educational Achievement Test (EAT).
- Female applicants must be accompanied by a male guardian (Mahram) who should have a valid residence permit (Iqama).
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- This admission includes only a study seat.
For inside scholarships, the applicant must make an e-request in which he/she uploads a copy of their secondary school certificate and a copy of their residence permit (Iqama). Lastly, they should save the request number.
Applicants can review both the request number and admission through the e-portal of the deanship.
Below is the electronic link to register for inside scholarships:
For more information, please call the following numbers:
Male section: 017 241 8095
Female section: 017 241 4789