The 2nd and Final Time for Summer Semester Registration in 1438 AH
The Deanship of Registration and Admission is announcing the dates for the 2nd and last time for summer semester registration in 1438 AH, as following:
- Students who are about to graduate as well as visitor student will be on 10/9/1438 AH.
- A batch of 433 students and below, as well as visitor students, will be on 11/9/1438 AH.
- A batch of 435 students and below, as well as visitor students, will be on 12/9/1438 AH.
- Students' requests will be received through Tawasol service on 13/9/1438 AH.
- Handling the electronic requests through colleges' registrars will be on 14/91438 AH.
- For King Khalid University students who wish to study as visitor students in other universities will be on 5/9/1438 AH.
- For visitor students from other universities who want to study at King Khalid University will be able to register through the service called (Visitor student to King Khalid University), on 13/9/1438 AH.
- Note that: the registration will depend on the availability of sections and submitting your request does not mean; your requests is accepted. The student can cancel the registration for the summer semester during the registration period only. If the registration period ends, the student can not apologize without a decision by the college council.
To view the courses available for summer semester (click here)
To go to Academia (click here)