The Administration of General Supervision for Girls’ Colleges was established on 08/06/1428 AH (24/6/2007 AD) after a Royal Decree was issued to affiliate all teachers' colleges and girls' colleges to Saudi universities. During this period, a General Supervisor was entrusted to Girls' Colleges. The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques; the Prime Minister; and the President of the Council of Higher Education -May Allah protect them-then approved establishing a Vice Presidency for Girls' Colleges on 03/07/1429 AH (7/7/2008 AD). The Vice Presidency, thus, was established and a Vice President was entrusted with its administration.
The Vice Presidency of the University seeks, through Girl's Colleges, to achieve a pioneering role in knowledge and research fields and to elevate input and output of such Colleges with regard to quality and competition standards at regional and international levels.
- Creating a quality academic environment
- Performing remarkable scientific research
- Providing high standard society services that contribute to achieving the vision and mission
- Achieving the developmental goals of the University.
- Developing quality academic programs and keeping pace with the labor market's needs
- Rehabilitating female students in specializations provided by the Girls' Colleges at optimum scientific level
- Cooperating with scientific bodies and entities to achieve quality and obtain Academic Accreditation according to local and international standards
- Supporting and promoting Girls' Colleges and their academic departments to create an academic environment conducive to elevating output of the Girls Colleges
- Contributing to providing programs that serve the community and are aimed at women in order to achieve their aspirations and ambitions